About Dr. Lev J. Paukman
HORMONE SPECIALIST NYC - LEV J. PAUKMAN, MD, PHD
Dr. Paukman is a specialist in hormone replacement therapy and medical weight loss, with a medical background that spans from internal medicine to cardiology, giving him a unique understanding of the human body. He completed his PhD at Saratov State Medical University in Russia and continued his medical training in the United States with both a residency in internal medicine at Interfaith Medical Center and a fellowship in cardiology at Mount Sinai Hospital and St. Vincent’s Hospital. He is a highly respected hormone doctor with over 4 decades of clinical experience, Dr. Paukman remains on the forefront of innovative advancements in the field of alternative and preventive anti-aging medicine and holistic wellness. Since the early 1980s, Dr. Paukman has practiced medicine in many prestigious New York City hospitals. In 1983, he founded a private medical practice serving the tri-state area.
Throughout his career as a hormone specialist, Dr. Paukman has received numerous professional accolades and prestigious awards, been published in a variety of major medical publications and presented at multiple conferences and symposiums on anti-aging medicine. A member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Paukman is dedicated to enhancing the quality of his patients’ lives by addressing the underlying cause of their symptoms and creating an effective treatment regimen.
PAUKMAN BIOAGE CLINIC
Paukman BioAge Clinic addresses your personal medical needs and corrects the imbalances that contribute to your symptoms. Dr. Paukman is a hormone specialist who focuses on areas often overlooked by mainstream medicine and targets causes, not symptoms. Our individualized treatment approach is based on patient safety and guided by medical evidence. Dr. Paukman’s groundbreaking anti-aging treatments and wellness regimens can help counteract the uncomfortable symptoms of aging, including chronic pain, insomnia, fatigue, and more. For patients with a vitamin, hormone, or antioxidant deficiency, Dr. Paukman can create a regimen that effectively alleviates symptoms by replenishing depleted levels of vitamins and antioxidants through IV therapy, as well as treat hormone imbalances using bioidentical hormone therapy with testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen.
- Wellness and Anti-Aging
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Medical Weight Loss
- Paukman Medical Plaza - Medical Director & Executive Director
- Vitamore Medical Center - Medical Director & Executive Director
- Reborn for New Life - Medical Director
- Bnai Zion Foundation - Member
- Russian-American Voters Educational League - President
- Russian Division of the UJA-Federation - Board Member
- Council of Jewish Émigré Community Organizations (COJECO) - Board Member
Education & Medical Training
- 1960 - 1966 - Saratov State Medical University: Studied Cardiology & Internal Medicine
- 1967 - 1976 - Intensive scientific research to obtain PhD while working as a professor. Attending consultant in cardiology at a Medical University clinic
- 1976 - 1977 - Attending physician as University Hospital & physician in intensive care unit
- 1977 - 1979 - Continuing education & obtained NYC medical state license
- 1979 - 1981 - Interfaith Medical Center: Residency in Internal Medicine
- 1981 - 1982 - Mount Sinai Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1982 - 1983 - SSt. Vincent’s Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1983 - Present - In private practice at Medical Director of Multispecialty Medical Group
HOW CAN I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HORMONE SPECIALIST DR. PAUKMAN?
Dr. Paukman and the staff at Paukman BioAge Clinic are happy to discuss treatment regimens such as hormone replacement therapy, IV therapy and medical weight loss. To schedule a consultation, please call our Manhattan office at 212-336-1555, our Brooklyn office at 718-376-6501, or request an appointment online. Please feel free to view our patient information and review the steps of your clinical evaluation prior to your appointment with Dr. Paukman.