About Dr. Lev J. Paukman
HOROMNE SPECIALIST NYC - LEV J. PAUKMAN, MD, PHD
Dr. Paukman is a specialist in hormone replacement therapy and medical weight loss. He is a highly talented and respected physician who began his career in Russia where he attended Saratov State Medical University and also received his PhD. Dr. Paukman continued his medical training in the United States with both a residency in internal medicine at Interfaith Medical Center and a fellowship in cardiology at Mount Sinai Hospital and St. Vincent’s Hospital. With over 4 decades of clinical experience, Dr. Paukman remains on the forefront of innovative advancements in the field of alternative and preventive anti-aging medicine and holistic wellness. Since the early 1980s, Dr. Paukman has practiced medicine in many prestigious New York City hospitals. In 1983, he founded a private medical practice serving the tri-state area.
Throughout his career as a hormone specialist, Dr. Paukman has received numerous professional accolades and prestigious awards. His extensive research has been published in a variety of major medical publications. Dr. Paukman has spoken at multiple conferences and symposiums on anti-aging medicine. A member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Paukman is dedicated to enhancing the quality of his patients’ lives by addressing the underlying cause of their symptoms and creating an effective treatment regimen.
Paukman BioAge Clinic was founded to address your personal medical needs and concerns and to correct the imbalances that contribute to your symptoms. Focusing on the areas often overlooked by mainstream medicine allows our hormone specialist Dr. Paukman to target the main cause of the problem. Our individualized treatment approach is based on patient safety and guided by medical evidence. Dr. Paukman’s groundbreaking anti-aging treatments and wellness regimens can help counteract the uncomfortable symptoms of aging, including chronic pain, trouble sleeping, fatigue, and more. For patients with a vitamin, hormone, or antioxidant deficiency, Dr. Paukman can create a regimen that effectively alleviates your symptoms by replenishing depleted levels of vitamins, antioxidants, and hormones, such as testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen.
- Wellness and Anti-Aging
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Weight Loss
- Paukman Medical Plaza - Medical Director & Executive Director
- Vitamore Medical Center - Medical Director & Executive Director
- Reborn for New Life - Medical Director
- Bnai Zion Foundation - Member
- Russian-American Voters Educational League - President
- Russian Division of the UJA-Federation - Board Member
- Council of Jewish Émigré Community Organizations (COJECO) - Board Member
Education & Medical Training
- 1960 - 1966 - Saratov State Medical University: Studied Cardiology & Internal Medicine
- 1967 - 1976 - Intensive scientific research to obtain PhD while working as a professor. Attending consultant in cardiology at a Medical University clinic
- 1976 - 1977 - Attending physician as University Hospital & physician in intensive care unit
- 1977 - 1979 - Continuing education & obtained NYC medical state license
- 1979 - 1981 - Interfaith Medical Center: Residency in Internal Medicine
- 1981 - 1982 - Mount Sinai Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1982 - 1983 - SSt. Vincent’s Hospital: Fellowship in Cardiology
- 1983 - Present - In private practice at Medical Director of Multispecialty Medical Group
HOW CAN I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH HORMONE SPECIALIST DR. PAUKMAN?
Dr. Paukman and the staff at Paukman BioAge Clinic are happy to discuss treatment regimens with you. To schedule a consultation, please call our Manhattan office at 212-336-1555, our Brooklyn office at 718-376-6501, or request an appointment online. Please feel free to view our patient information and review the steps of your clinical evaluation prior to your appointment with Dr. Paukman.